Quantity of serves: 2
Description of the dish: Linguine Alfredo is a classic Italian pasta dish that features long, flat noodles in a rich and indulgent sauce made from butter, cream, and Parmesan cheese. The creamy sauce perfectly coats the pasta, creating a decadent and satisfying meal that’s perfect for special occasions or a comforting dinner at home.
Recommended occasions to prepare it: Perfect for a romantic dinner, special occasions, or as a comforting meal on a cold night.
10 oz Amber Farms linguine
1/2 cup unsalted butter
1 cup heavy cream
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp black pepper
Fresh parsley, chopped (for garnish)
1. Cook the Amber Farms linguine according to the package instructions until al dente. Drain and set aside.
2. In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium heat.
3. Add the heavy cream to the skillet and stir to combine.
4. Add the grated Parmesan cheese, salt, and black pepper to the skillet. Stir until the cheese has melted and the sauce is smooth.
5. Add the cooked linguine to the skillet and toss to coat the pasta with the sauce.
6. Serve the linguine Alfredo with chopped parsley on top.
- Use high-quality Parmesan cheese for the best flavor.
- For a variation, add cooked shrimp, chicken, or mushrooms to the sauce.
- To make the dish lighter, use half-and-half or milk instead of heavy cream.
- If the sauce is too thick, add a splash of pasta water to thin it out.
- Serve with a side of garlic bread and a Caesar salad for a complete meal.